A jet aircraft is not something you want sold to you, rather it is something you must buy. It is vitally important that you approach your investment in a private jet with as much knowledge as possible.
Our Acquisition Specialists will serve as counselors to make sure all of your questions are answered. All of your questions must be answerered. We want you to receive the most value for your investment and we want to make sure this is a purchase that will make sense, meet your needs, and will make you happy for the duration of ownership.
Some of the many considerations when purchasing an aircraft:
- Do you want the burden that comes with ownership?
- Do you understand maintenance, flight crews, hangars, insurance, and taxes?
- Are you aware of all the fixed and variable costs that will accompany the purchase?
- Would it make sense to buy a heavy jet and charter a midsize jet?
- Should you buy new or pre-owned?
- Are there deals in the marketplace for the plane that most fits your needs?
Club Jet goes well beyond helping you choose the best jet aircraft type for your needs. Our executives have more face-to-face interactions with our owners and a wealth of local marketing knowledge to call upon to serve you.
Club Jet is always available to you as a resource, be it for an urgent travel situation, a local market recommendation or to keep you abreast of the many unique events and experiences in the market. We are also ready to work with you as your private aviation needs change.